A competition running in oil for testbed running for up to 4 hours. Advanced formulation of high-quality solvent refined mineral oils fortified with special low volatility components and appropriate additive treatment. This 10w40 viscosity grade mineral oil has been carefully formulated to offer an extremely high protection level to new engine components and speed up the bedding-in process.
Use as received for testbed running. May also be used for light operational duties up to 500mls/800kms. Developed for modified petrol and diesel engines.
- Formulated to meet the needs of the professional engine builder
- Maximizes power output by optimizing bedding in the process
- Provides full protection of highly stressed components whilst allowing optimum bedding in process for piston rings and bore
- Additive technology enables full load runs for short bursts
- The viscometric selected to ensure that even though the additive system performance is strong the pistons can achieve satisfactory boundary lubrication for bedding purposes
- Suitable for 5 hours testbed running or 500mls/800kms on road
- Optimum oil temperature 85-115°C
- Very low leak down [4%] after controlled testbed running
Dream Automotive offers in-house fitting on all products at our workshop in Luton, Bedfordshire.