A fully synthetic Triple Ester NANODRIVE Technology low friction formulation suitable for fast road/street modified engines, race, rally, sprints, and hill climbs.
Part of the Competition Fully Synthetic NT+ range of engine oils and incorporates Millers Oils second-generation NANODRIVE low friction technology to achieve winning results for the professional race team.
Recommended for competition or modified engines where maximum power release is the preferred criteria. Formulated for high revving engines used in circuit racing or for larger engines for short duration i.e. hill climbs and sprints.
- Significantly reduced friction (laboratory tests and results show up to 60% friction reduction plus a reduction in wear to a standard engine oil)
- Reduces component wear promoting longer engine life
- Reduced heat production
- Increased power output and torque
- Improved reliability
- Improved energy efficiency
- Superior anti-friction and anti-wear characteristics
- Manufactured to far exceed the requirements of API SM/CF and ACEA A3/B4
- Suitable for operating at 125°C with peak temperatures up to 150°C
Dream Automotive offers in-house fitting on all products at our workshop in Luton, Bedfordshire.