HKS Power Editor | Honda Civic Type R | FK8 2.0T K20C1 | 2017+
- Easy coupler-on installation to increase the boost pressure.
- Boost pressure increase data is preset to Power Editor.
- The reset connector is included. Connecting the connector can reset the data to its original after installing this product.
- Boost pressure increase for turbo vehicle: To increase the boost pressure of a stock vehicle.
- Status Confirmation LED：To check the unit status by LED.
- Edit the boost increase data: To edit the preset data to the user's original data to increase the boost pressure.
※PC with Windows10, 8.1, 8, or 7 is required.
- Installing this Power Editor between the pressure sensor and pressure sensor harness can activate the boost increase function of this product.
- Easy Writer for Power Editor is available to edit the preset data.
To edit by Easy Writer, connect Power Editor and PC using the provided USB harness.
- Replacing Power Editor with the provided reset connector can reset the data to the original and easily check the difference.
- Ideal vehicles are lightly tuned with an aftermarket exhaust system, air cleaner, and/or catalyzer.
- Stock (Actual Value) 247.5kw (336.5ps) 435.5Nm (44.4kgf・m)
- With Power Editor 259.2kW (352.5ps) 472.7Nm (48.2kgf・m)
- Honda Civic Type R | FK8 2.0T K20C1 | 2017+ (Outside USA/Canada/Mexico/South America Only)
Dream Automotive offers in-house fitting on all products at our workshop in BLuton, Bedfordshire. Here are the important things you need to know:
- Fitting Cost - £
- Fitting Time - Hours
- Required Additional Items/Services - No additional items or services needed.
- Dream Automotive Recommends - No additional recommendations.
This product is designed to be installed in a stock vehicle or a vehicle with HKS products installed.
This product is designed to increase the boost pressure of the vehicle with the stock turbo and is not designed for a vehicle with an upgraded turbo.
This product is designed for the stock ECU and is not compatible with an unlocked/remapped ECU.
Improper installation and/or adjustment of this product can result in major engine and/or vehicle damage.
It is the responsibility of the installer and/or user of this product to ensure that it is used in compliance with all applicable local laws and regulations. If this product was purchased in error, do not install and/or use it. The purchaser must arrange to return the product(s) for a full refund.
Dream Automotive accepts no responsibility for engine and/or vehicle damage, personal injury, or invalidation of any manufacturer warranty resulting from the installation and/or adjustment of this product.
Q. If the ECU had been reflashed by another maker, will Power Editor still work?
Q. Which ECU's are compatible with this Power Editor?
A. 5BF-E03 Euro, 5BF-J03 Japan, 5BF-Q13 Australia, 5BF-N02 South Africa (Europe, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Pakistan, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand).