SSR wheels are manufactured using the latest technologies in the design and manufacturing of its lightweight 1 piece wheels.
Lighter and more aggressive. The core model of the GT brand, the GTX series has further evolved. Compared with the conventional model (01), the weight which greatly influences the exercise performance of the car is extremely advantageous. Dynamic hyper mesh design greatly improves strength and rigidity as well as brake cooling and other functions. Performance for full-fledged running that pursued once to assist the athlete 's record renewal regardless of genre. We updated the record of lightness.
- SPOKE LINE: Disk is hyper mesh based on ten spokes which has been proven in the race scene. While ultra lightweight discs pursuing slimming and thinning of spokes, reinforcement with ribs ensures adequate rigidity and strength. It is a performance that can fully use the performance of the latest high grip tire.
- CENTER PART: A competition-oriented center part that reduces the weight of the hub by minimizing the thickness of the hub. Traces of thinning will detail from the intersection of the spokes to the wall and bottom of the center part. Center cap is optional. Best regardless of lightness is the best specification.
- UNDER CUT: The coupling part between the disc and the rim is an undercut design that creates a space between the fastener and the spoke. With the essential point of the lightweight, GTX 02 realizes a weight saving that is much larger than that of the conventional product due to this built-in. By the way, polish processing of the fastener part is unique to this undercut design
- FLOW FORMING: It is the rim, not the disc, that determines the strength of the wheel. Inner rim of GTX 02 is formed by flow forming forming hot forging with rollers while rotating. By forging flow line (metal flow) in metal structure, we have literally gained strength and rigidity as for forging.
- Sold as single items
- Honda Civic Type R | FK8 2.0T K20C1 | 2017+
- Honda Civic Type R | FK2 2.0T K20C1 | 2015
Dream Automotive offers in-house fitting on all products at our workshop in Luton, Bedfordshire.
Please contact us for approximate ETA