Our upgraded charge pipe kit utilizes smooth flowing, larger inner diameter hot (1.50" factory compared to 2.00") and cold-side (1.5" factory compared to 2.5") for increased airflow and factory diameter hot-side outlet to aid in turbocharger spool. 4-ply silicone couplers are used throughout our design for a couple of reasons:
- Heat-soak reduction: Silicone hose offers extremely low thermal heat transfer properties, especially in comparison to steel or aluminium.
- Strength and rigidity: The rubber hoses used from the factory are known to experience expansion, which worsens as boost is increased. In time, the rubber construct weakens, causing increased likeliness of a boost leak. Our high-temp, 4-ply silicone handles the high temperatures of the turbocharger much better than the factory rubber hose(s).
- Smooth airflow: Custom molded silicone allows us to offer much higher flowing bends than we could with metal tubing.
- Optimal fitment: We have found that the factory rubber hoses don't offer the most desirable fitment, especially when paired with an aftermarket radiator. Our silicone hose(s) offer even better fitment than the factory.
Kits will come with all hardware needed for a seamless installation.
- Increased efficiency & consistency in power delivery
- Increased flow over stock charge pipe application
- NO ECU CALIBRATION REQUIRED
- ONLY FITS PRL MOTORSPORTS INTERCOOLER UPGRADE. V1 (CAST END TANK) INTERCOOLER DOES NOT REQUIRE ADAPTER
- PLEASE CONTACT US IF PAIRING WITH OUR ORIGINAL V1 INTERCOOLER
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- (1) Hot Side Charge Pipe
- (1) Cold Side Charge Pipe w/ Auxiliary Service Port & Machined Billet Aluminum Flange
- (1) -4AN O-Ring to 1/4" Hose Barb (Pre-Installed in Cold Side Charge Pipe) to retain factory vacuum connection
- (1) 1/8” NPT Pipe Plug (Pre-Installed in Auxiliary Service Port Bung)
- (1) Mounting Bracket for Cold Side Charge Pipe
- (4) 4-Ply Silicone Coupler
- (8) 304 Stainless Steel Worm Clamp
- (2) Charge Pipe Adapters
- Honda Civic | FK7 1.5T | 2016-2021
Dream Automotive offers in-house fitting on all products at our workshop in Luton, Bedfordshire.