In order to be able to meet the Euro-6 emissions standard for the K20 turbo engines, HJS have developed a downpipe with sports cats.
The focus was on lowering the exhaust back pressure directly after the turbocharger as well as reducing the exhaust gas temperatures using a flow-optimised component.
Flow-optimised cast stainless steel is used for the inlet flange. The downpipe uses a 200 cell primary catalyst from a previous development for McLaren, which is supported by a short 300 cell secondary catalyst.
With this, HJS were able to significantly improve the exhaust gas flow while at the same time complying with the exhaust gas limit values. Comparative measurements on the Flowbench have shown that the mass flow has increased by around 27%
- Euro-6 Emissions Standard
- 200cpsi Stainless Steel Primary Catalyst
- 300cpsi Stainless Steel Primary Catalyst
- 76mm Output Pipe Diameter
- Plug & Play
- Optimised Downpipe, proven on Flowbench
- Thermal Relief of the Turbocharger
- Sporty Sound
- Honda Civic Type R | FK2 2.0T K20C1 | 2015+
Dream Automotive offers in-house fitting on all products at our workshop in Luton, Bedfordshire.