The standard for ceramic carbon metal, for a street-conscious track meet users
MX72 minimizes dust and brake noise while being semi-metallic, improving braking performance at low temperatures. It also increases braking stability at high temperatures and realizes a reduction in rotor aggressiveness. We also worked to polish the pedal touch, which is a strong point of semi-metallic materials.
For REAR pads Click HERE!
THE PICTURE DOES NOT REPRESENT THE ACTUAL SHAPE BRAKE PAD
- Sports users who "Wish to use in various settings from Street to Highway, Circuit, and All-around"
- Proper rotor temperature/50～700℃
- Average friction coefficient/0.37～0.47
- Materials/Semi-metallic(ceramic carbon metal)
- Toyota Yaris GR | FXE | 2021+
Dream Automotive offers in-house fitting on all products at our workshop in Luton, Bedfordshire.