AIRTEC are proud to introduce the front mount intercooler upgrade for MQB EA888. Designed to fit all models, this freer-flowing intercooler is a direct replacement for the smaller and more restrictive OEM set up.
Featuring a 60mm core design together with high-flow cast end tanks and lower alloy scoop to force air directly to the core, the AIRTEC intercooler offers much greater surface area, efficiency and volume over standard. Despite this improvement, it fits neatly behind the original bumper, requires no trimming or cutting and can be used with the original hoses.
Test results taken @ AMD Rolling road (tested on AIRTEC demo car, fitted with Cobra cat-back exhaust system).
Before the AIRTEC intercooler was fitted the car made only 336.1bhp & 350.9 lbs/ft. After the AIRTEC intercooler was fitted it made a very impressive 371.8 bhp & 352.9 lbs/ft torque.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by AIRTEC.
- AIRTEC logo'd cast end tanks for improved airflow and unbeatable strength.
- Proven reduction in charge temperatures.
- 3 year unlimited mileage warranty.
- Available in a choice of either Natural Silver or Pro-Series Black core finishes, with or without the AIRTEC logo (Dream logo in white, red or silver, also available by choosing 'No Airtec Logo' and adding a note at checkout).
- AIRTEC logo available at no extra charge.
- Unbeatable value for money!
W860mm x H418mm x D60mm
- Golf GTI/R | Mk7 2.0T EA888 | 2012+
Dream Automotive offers in-house fitting on all products at our workshop in Luton, Bedfordshire. Here are the important things you need to know:
- Fitting Cost - £180
- Fitting Time - 3 Hours
- Required Additional Items/Services - No additional items or services needed.
- Dream Automotive Recommends - No additional recommendations.