Acuity Instruments Performance Shifter Base Bushings
The OEM base bushings on most Hondas and Acura's are made from highly compliant rubber. Thanks to leverage, the small amount of compliance the rubber base bushings add equates to a very noticeable "spongy" feeling in the shift knob during shifts. This bushing kit replaces the OEM rubber bushings with rigid 6061-T651 aluminum making for a much more decisive shift, even with a stock shifter. As an added touch, the bushings are coated in a purple Type 2 anodized finished, laser-etched with torque and driver specs, and paired with class 10.9 screws for strength.
This mod pairs well with our Shifter Cable Bushing Upgrade (use SKU 1881 for the GE8, 9th Gen Accord and FK2 or SKU 1917 for the 7th Gen Accord and EP3).
- Reduces compliance by replacing the OEM rubber bushings with solid aluminum
- Class 10.9+ hardware
- Purple anodized finish
- Laser-etched driver and torque specs
- 2003-2007 HONDA Accord (7th Gen, all MT)
- 2008-2012 HONDA Accord (8th Gen, all MT)
- 2009-2014 HONDA Fit (GE8) 2002-2005
- HONDA Civic Si/R (EP3) 2005-2007
- HONDA Civic Type R (FK2)
Dream Automotive offers in-house fitting on all products at our workshop in Luton, Bedfordshire.