The Hondata FK2 Civic Type R fuel system upgrade consists of hardware and software components designed to deliver 24% more fuel flow over the stock fuel system. This system enables the Civic Type R to take the next logical step for a reliable, well-engineered and thoroughly tested power increase.
The Hondata fuel system has been tested on multiple vehicles for over a year and thousands of daily driven miles. Multiple calibrations are included starting with an increase of 90 lb-ft torque and 57 hp over stock with intercooler and high flow cat. On a vehicle with a turbo upgrade we have tested to well over 500hp.
- High flow ethanol rated low-pressure fuel line
- High flow direct injection fuel pump
- High flow high-pressure fuel line
- Precision Hondata FlashPro software control
- Multiple calibrations starting with an increase of 90 lb-ft torque and 57 hp over stock with intercooler and high flow cat
This kit is a plug and play direct bolt-on. Everything can be returned to stock.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Software activation card
- Electrical harness
- O-rings (2)
- 1 tube of lubricant
- Fine tipped flat screwdriver
- Hondata direct injection fuel pump
- Hondata direct injection fuel pump wiring harness
- Hondata low-pressure fuel line with banjo and 2 washers
- Hondata high-pressure fuel line
- Hondata direct injection electrical adapter cable
- Honda Civic Type R | FK2 2.0T K20C1 | 2015-2016
Dream Automotive offers in-house fitting on all products at our workshop in Luton, Bedfordshire. Here are the important things you need to know:
- Required Additional Items/Services - FK2 FlashPro
In-Tank Low Pressure Fuel Pump can be purchased separately HERE!
- Dream Automotive Recommends - No additional recommendations.
Improper installation and/or adjustment of this product can result in major engine and/or vehicle damage.
It is the responsibility of the installer and/or user of this product to ensure that it is used in compliance with all applicable local laws and regulations. If this product was purchased in error, do not install and/or use it. The purchaser must arrange to return the product(s) for a full refund.
Dream Automotive accepts no responsibility for engine and/or vehicle damage, personal injury, or invalidation of any manufacturer warranty resulting from the installation and/or adjustment of this product.
Q. Do I need a FlashPro?
Q. What vehicles does this cover?
A. The FK8 Civic Type R.
Q. What calibrations will FlashPro Manager come with?
A. All existing calibrations support the new fuel system. There are a number of starting calibrations tuned for an intercooler and downpipe.
Q. Was this testing done with built engines?
A. No. All test vehicles had stock blocks and heads.
Q. Are all the parts necessary?
Q. Are the parts available separately?
Q. How long does it take to install this kit?
A. 4 hours to 1 day depending on experience and tools
Q. Can I return it to stock?
Q. Do I need any special tools?
A. Yes, Honda fuel nut wrench 07AAA-TBAA100 is recommended to remove the in-tank pump securing ring.